• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Datamatics - retain 90% of your day rate blah blah

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Necro bump.

Had one of these muppets earlier- in response to an email I sent them with my CV.

Pointed out I hadn't mailed them at all.

It then became "HR emailed my your CV from a job site about a role".

No mention of role, skills, location or anything.

It then became the sales pitch for their wonderful payroll solutions. Ended up putting the phone down.

Received an email with the wonderful bold claim "I have also attached our Payroll Solution for your perusal as I believe that you will benefit from it. We can guarantee you 90% take home rate with no further tax liabilities on your end.".

Ho hum.

Read the attached pdf, had quite a good laugh at it.

"Every Contractor is under IR35 bracket even though your contract with HMRC is IR35 compliance. No contract is IR35 compliance as it must be on software services only"
    "Umbrella companies are classified as illegal activities and tax evasion which can be classified as money laundering".

I just gave up, my eyes couldn't take the abuse of the English language anymore.

Comment

Necro bump 2.

They are still going, so some mugs must fall for it - same spiel as before, seems amazed I wasn't interested.

Comment

Originally posted by perplexed View Post
        Necro bump 2.

They are still going, so some mugs must fall for it - same spiel as before, seems amazed I wasn't interested.
        Good grief...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Good grief...
          WSS

The smart contractor knows where to go to retain 120% as take home income.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            WSS

would that involve oud joris by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              would that involve oud joris by any chance?
              Oude Joris. The Dutch Antilles' leading contractor solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                WSS

Yeah getting in bed with the Tories. Don't even need to setup a company and they given you contracts. Only requirement is that you are best buds, are a sexual deviant, islamaphobe and/or a paedophile.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic View Post
                  Yeah getting in bed with the Tories. Don't even need to setup a company and they given you contracts. Only requirement is that you are best buds, are a sexual deviant, islamaphobe and/or a paedophile.
                  The Oude Joris Max 120 team values its diverse customer base.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic View Post
                    Funnily enough, it turned out that all of that was a fantasy cooked up by a feeble loser and believed by an "institutionally stupid police force".

...and you.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      Poor fecker who voiced It's A Trap. Overused and gone too soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X