• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thank you for your advice and now I'm just saying hello!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for your advice and now I'm just saying hello!

Hello everyone,

My first post was asking advice about accountancy firms...after a lot of calls that's been sorted>thank you to all who offered advice.

I'm now contracting again after a demoralising stint as 'employed consultant'...but at least I was working and still getting paid!

Just wanted to mention that this forum has a lot of useful information that has helped me and a lot of useless information too that has just made me either laugh or roll my eyes! Anyway, just saying hello...NLUK do you think I've done alright for a first post in general...I checked it for grammar twice!

Originally posted by midlandscontractor View Post
    Hello everyone,

My first post was asking advice about accountancy firms...after a lot of calls that's been sorted>thank you to all who offered advice.

I'm now contracting again after a demoralising stint as 'employed consultant'...but at least I was working and still getting paid!

Just wanted to mention that this forum has a lot of useful information that has helped me and a lot of useless information too that has just made me either laugh or roll my eyes! Anyway, just saying hello...NLUK do you think I've done alright for a first post in general...I checked it for grammar twice!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      sorry I don't know what that means????

Comment

You would have done alright staying away from general. HTH
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by midlandscontractor View Post
          sorry I don't know what that means????
          It means he thinks you are a sockie and you'll get banned at post number 14.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            It means he thinks you are a sockie and you'll get banned at post number 14.

Comment

a lot of useless information
              I would like to thank you for your useless contribution
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
              X