• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend thread.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Your house has a number? AYSYCOTBAC?

Our bins have the house name (as initials) painted on them.
    If you don't the parcel people lose themselves on the private road.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by KentDogWalker View Post
      Campaigning for Zac Goldsmith
      The Guardian described Goldsmith as "a bit of a liberal and a bit of a libertarian" on social issues
      Fook that
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        If you don't the parcel people lose themselves on the private road.

There's 3 other houses and a pub that have the same postcode as our house. The pub will accept deliveries for all of us, which is handy. Also means you have to go into the pub regularly to "check for a delivery".
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

BTCC at Donington Park, a few rain showers on Sunday could liven things up a bit.
          I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Tonight - no plans. Quiet beers and a bit of cookery is the limit of my expectations
            Tomorrow - christmas pudding 10k in Langdale. Cancelled at christmas, due to the road being underwater. The big giant pussies.
            Sunday - kids taxi service

TFA - yourself?

Comment

Working...
            X