• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Seven risks of voting to remain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
    The reactions to my questions is funny and clearly shows the level of madness at operation here We are going to become the Soviet Russia

Its all fear and madness from the outters. I haven't heard a rational reason for us to leave yet.

In all the way for me

TFFT. For a second there I thought we were going to go through 2 pages of almost rational debate without descending into general insults and "yo momma so fat" jokes....
    Have you tried switching it off and back on again??

Comment

You all actually forget that being IN you have the influence over what EU will become.
      I consider Uk a good counter balance for german domination in EU. You should stay in or it will be worse for all of us including UK
      And i'm talking here about wars , prosperity and future of 400mln people. Being part of something bigger, if at begining flawed, is better than stay aside.

So maybe instead of complaining about curved bananas maybe start working out better system for EU instead leaving it to rumble, risking your own currency , falling apart (scotland, ireland) , risking economy as not being part of one of largest free trade market etc.
      Last edited by diseasex; 20 April 2016, 11:27.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
        You all actually forget that being IN you have the influence over what EU will become. I consider Uk a good counter balance for german domination in EU. You should stay in or it will be worse for all of us including UK
        And i'm talking here about wars , prosperity and future of 400mln people. Being part of something bigger, if at begining flawed, is better than stay aside
        Yes, of course, Cameron has just demonstrated exactly how much clout we have with his risible attempts at a renegotiation.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
          Yes, of course, Cameron has just demonstrated exactly how much clout we have with his risible attempts at a renegotiation.
          Actually he was negotiating with Donald Tusk (pole) and not germany. Because Cameron failed at negotiation doesnt mean other politicians would.

Comment

Looks quite true to me:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Actually he was negotiating with Donald Tusk (pole) and not germany. Because Cameron failed at negotiation doesnt mean other politicians would.
              Do you think we'd ever have a sufficiently euro sceptic PM to actually have the balls to go in and negotiate something worthwhile as opposed to Cameron's stage managed sham effort?

Comment

Do you think we'd ever have a sufficiently euro sceptic PM to actually have the balls to go in and negotiate something worthwhile as opposed to Cameron's stage managed sham effort?
                thats a problem with your politics and not EU itself. Do you think it will change for better if UK left? I highly doubt that. In fact our politics in Poland , whilst still flawed, gone so much better after we joined the UE. A little bit of oversight from outside don't hurt. And Eu tribunal has allowed us to take unfair court cases out of the country and assure they were "fairer"
                As a disclaimer, i'm not entirely pro-eu, but i think out of 2 evils its better, overall, to be IN . That come from experience of a person that was recently in a country out of EU.

Oh and remember- together we had the power to crash Russian's economy ^_^
                Last edited by diseasex; 20 April 2016, 11:39.

Comment

thats a problem with your politics and not EU itself. Do you think it will change for better if UK left? I highly doubt that. In fact our politics in Poland , whilst still flawed, gone so much better after we joined the UE. A little bit of oversight from outside don't hurt. And Eu tribunal has allowed us to take unfair court cases out of the country and assure they were "fairer"
                  As a disclaimer, i'm not entirely pro-eu, but i think out of 2 evils its better, overall, to be IN . That come from experience of a person that was recently in a country out of EU.

Oh and remember- together we had the power to crash Russian's economy ^_^
                  Out of interest, do you remember what came before that?

Comment

Out of interest, do you remember what came before that?
                    You mean history of EU or what?

Comment

You mean history of EU or what?
                      No, when Poland was behind the Iron Curtain

Comment

Working...
                      X