• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

still an unpleasant little scroat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    After Brexit all british footballers legs will fall off.

Love CMD.
    Already happened in the case of my team (Aston Villa )

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      If you followed the case originally and knew the details, you'd know it was an unsafe conviction.

He's guilty of being a cheating cockwomble, for sure, but her story doesn't tie together with the evidence properly.
      indeed this was my take on it.

then he got tried in the court of public opinion.
      Potentially an unsafe conviction. Which is why there is a retrial.

The court of public opinion will find him guilty. And where will you find 12 jurors who have not heard of this case before? There are generally not enough rape convictions - for various reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        There will be a retrial. And he will be found guilty. And he won't play football again.

Hopefully will deter other footballers from misbehaving. Okay, okay. I know it won't. But I can hope.
        You reckon? Not that I know all the details but I understand the original conviction was always deemed iffy.

Surely, if one judge is saying there needs to be a retrial due to new evidence then theres a huge chance it'll be not guilty this time. Othewise what a waste of time. Wonder how many people do this, get a retrial and get found guilty 2nd time? I guess not a lot.
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Good to see that Katie Hopkins is supporting Ched :-

The lynch mob will never forgive Ched Evans for being successful, KATIE HOPKINS says | Daily Mail Online

That makes him guilty in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            You reckon? Not that I know all the details but I understand the original conviction was always deemed iffy.

Surely, if one judge is saying there needs to be a retrial due to new evidence then theres a huge chance it'll be not guilty this time. Othewise what a waste of time. Wonder how many people do this, get a retrial and get found guilty 2nd time? I guess not a lot.
            It doesn't matter what I think. It is what the public thinks. And what a jury thinks.

Ched needs to get a PR person.

Comment

Originally posted by JacobVR
              I was beginning to feel slightly sorry for him until he threw that utterly tactless and rude comment at Ginnie last night. Not at all funny, and the sort of thing I'd expect to hear from a daft wee laddie trying to impress his mates, not an adult of 19 or 20.
              19 IS still just a kid.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

still an unpleasant little scroat....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  still an unpleasant little scroat....
                  Indeed but as suspected its not rape.I wonder where he will go with time served that probably cost him millions.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Indeed but as suspected its not rape.I wonder where he will go with time served that probably cost him millions.
                    His reputation and career is in ruin, yes he may be a self centered little scroat but I am surprised to see how quiet this news has been compared to the guilty verdict.
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      His reputation and career is in ruin, yes he may be a self centered little scroat but I am surprised to see how quiet this news has been compared to the guilty verdict.
                      It's the lead on the BBC at the moment.

Only took the jury 2 hours.

I wonder if the likes of Ennis will apologise for their pevious comments.

Comment

Working...
                      X