• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFA!

P1 is sleep. Bags under my eyes so big that the checkout lady in Sainsbury's wanted to charge me 5p (each!!)

Saturday - wondering if I can lose half a stone before Tuesday to fit into frock for posh dinner.
    Sunday - realising it is futile, and shopping for magic pants...

What about your good self?

Edit: Missed your post
    Last edited by mudskipper; 22 April 2016, 13:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
      <cough>

</cough>
      How about a link to your justgiving page?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        TFA!

P1 is sleep. Bags under my eyes so big that the checkout lady in Sainsbury's wanted to charge me 5p (each!!)

Saturday - wondering if I can lose half a stone before Tuesday to fit into frock for posh dinner.
        Sunday - realising it is futile, and shopping for magic pants...

What about your good self?
        McDonalds?

I am waiting to hear from the twins. Eddie the Eagle and London Marathon are possible.

Comment

How about a link to your justgiving page?
          That would involve exposing myself

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            McDonalds?
            Even posher than that.

Comment

Even posher than that.
              Nandos?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                M4/M5 every time. If everyone did this then the M3/A303 would be free for me to use.
                Went M4 / M5 and now in hillbilly land 5 hours 35 mins with one pee break
                Last edited by Troll; 22 April 2016, 16:31.
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Gawd why would anyone choose to retire to this cultural wasteland? Reminds me of Rhyl out of season
                  There is a genuine soup kitchen down the road from the hotel

Also see they are imposing some native language on the street signage -I can think of better things they could spend their council recipts on
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

There is no weekend for me.
                    All week is the same

#skintgigolo

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                      Gawd why would anyone choose to retire to this cultural wasteland? Reminds me of Rhyl out of season
                      There is a genuine soup kitchen down the road from the hotel

Also see they are imposing some native language on the street signage -I can think of better things they could spend their council recipts on

Where are you to?

Comment

Working...
                      X