• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ken Livingstone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    "He pointed to the wealth of the Durdens as a factor. Ivandjiiski has a multimillion-dollar mansion in Mahwah, N.J., and Backshall lives in a plush San Francisco suburb—not exactly reflections of Pitt's anticapitalist icon. “What you are reading at Zero Hedge is nonsense. And you shouldn’t support it,” Lokey wrote in an e-mail. “Two guys who live a lifestyle you only dream of are pretending to speak for you.”"

That's about you, mug - keep reading the site
    Well it makes for much more interesting reading than on here, and the insults are more intellectual, rather than the retarded sh!t that you come out with.
    'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
    Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
      Yep, seen the article. Still enjoy reading the website though.
      What you going to say when RT shuts down because Putin and his mates will be hanging on a lamp post in Moscow and there will be no more money to fund his propaganda?

Comment

Well it makes for much more interesting reading than on here, and the insults are more intellectual, rather than the retarded sh!t that you come out with.

I am very sorry that my wit is no match for ZeroHedgers....

Comment

I am very sorry that my wit is no match for ZeroHedgers....
          I apologise for sending this thread off on a tangent. Please continue your Israel/Palestine debate

Comment

I apologise for sending this thread off on a tangent. Please continue your Israel/Palestine debate
            What's ZeroHedge take on it?

Whatever generates most clicks probably ...

Comment

What's ZeroHedge take on it?

Comment

"“I tried to inject as much truth as I could into my posts, but there’s no room for it. “Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry= dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft,” Lokey wrote"

No surprises here, I am pretty certain Putin was funding them in large part and "ad revenues" were just a cover, who'd advertise on their site and what - suicide pills maybe?

Comment

If Maureen Lipman was standing, I'd probably vote for her.
                  So would I but that would be more for having known members of her family.

I don't like Goldsmith.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    So would I but that would be more for having known members of her family.

I don't like Goldsmith.
                    Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Why not?
                      He is too poor and lacks style.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X