• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suity Hols mega update

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Iron Bridge, Blists Hill, Enginuity
    Then walk the Wenlock Edge, and the Long Mynd stopping to watch the Gliders followed by booking a few days for a peaceful rest in Clun or Bishops Castle.

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Which Birmingham?
    I read that thread too!
    So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

I'm on the 12.05 sailing from Dover, headed for la manga via Arras, Lyon and Barcelona. I'm not expecting the bench to take much warming in Murcia, buts it's better to be sure about this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        I'm on the 12.05 sailing from Dover, headed for la manga via Arras, Lyon and Barcelona. I'm not expecting the bench to take much warming in Murcia, buts it's better to be sure about this stuff.
        Fook ....Lyon to Barcelona is a long way around! you going that way for a reason?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Fook ....Lyon to Barcelona is a long way around! you going that way for a reason?
          400 miles from both arras and Barcelona seemed reason enough to stop at Lyon. It's a road trip anyway, it's good to see new places :-)

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            400 miles from both arras and Barcelona seemed reason enough to stop at Lyon. It's a road trip anyway, it's good to see new places :-)
            You mean you have left the country without tooling up
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Birmingham is a good choice. Cadbury World. West Midland Safari park. Then ... er ... er ...
              German Xmas Market is very good - 1L beer jugs ...

Dudley Zoo is very good too.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Birmingham is a good choice. Cadbury World. West Midland Safari park. Then ... er ... er ...
                Originally posted by AtW View Post
                German Xmas Market is very good - 1L beer jugs ...

Dudley Zoo is very good too.
                And this place, shirley....?

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                  And this place, shirley....?
                  Make sure you wear wellington boots...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Make sure you wear wellington boots...
                    Wouldn't you be needing a wetsuit by now?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                      East coast all the way

Comment

Working...
                      X