• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Seriously cute

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously cute

and one for Brillo

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Eh?

Too much DailyMail?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Eh?c

Too much DailyMail?
      Sounds like Vet had just knocked up his missus/GF/babysitter/mistress/Andy Ws mum (please delete)
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Sounds like Vet had just knocked up his missus/GF/babysitter/mistress/Andy Ws mum (please delete)
        all of them
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The difference between parents and non parents is their reaction to the announcement "We're having twins".

Non-parents - how lovely, they'll be able to play together
          Parents - poor you.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            The difference between parents and non parents is their reaction to the announcement "We're having twins".

Non-parents - how lovely, they'll be able to play together
            Parents - poor you.
            Not sure how many posters here have twins, but I thought having twins was superb! And still is.

The only thing is they do hate each other. I mean seriously loathe. I have never known siblings like it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Not sure how many posters here have twins, but I thought having twins was superb! And still is.

The only thing is they do hate each other. I mean seriously loathe. I have never known siblings like it.
              Oh dear.

Most people grow into hating their siblings. All the twins in my family still like each other.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Oh dear.

Most people grow into hating their siblings. All the twins in my family still like each other.
                Really? I get on fine with my sister, my 3 adult sons get on fine with each other, I can't think of anyone I know who's ever said they actively dislike let alone hate their siblings so on my purely empirical sampling I'd dispute your post (and more than a fair few of your others come to that).
                My sister has twin girls who're teenagers and they get on well, to the point of being almost inseparable, they both get on fine with their elder brother.

The message that twins are a hell of lot more effort is certainly supported by the parents I know who have them.

Comment

My three kids (all now adults) get on very well with each other, and enjoy each others' company.

... they don't need me any more.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                    Really? I get on fine with my sister, my 3 adult sons get on fine with each other, I can't think of anyone I know who's ever said they actively dislike let alone hate their siblings so on my purely empirical sampling I'd dispute your post (and more than a fair few of your others come to that).
                    My sister has twin girls who're teenagers and they get on well, to the point of being almost inseparable, they both get on fine with their elder brother.
                    I know a few people who actively dislike or hate their siblings. A few of them it's due to their parents playing clear favourites with one or another, while in other cases it lifestyle disagreements, and others arguments over money. Unfortunately in some cases the arguments have kept another generation or two apart.

I actually don't know any twins who dislike each other. Then again my sample is skewed by siblings, nieces (more than one set), cousins and friends'.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X