• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suity this may help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suity this may help

HeWee Go Urination Systems For Men

The Custom Divers HeWee Go male urination system has proved to be a comfortable and reliable device and is currently being used by countless divers worldwide.

Divers and snorkelers are all susceptible to dehydration and this is an enormous problem predominantly among dry suit divers. Failure to properly hydrate is a key contributing factor in most decompression incidents as people do not hydrate sufficiently because of the consequent need to urinate. Rehydration plays a vital role in the treatment of decompression illness.

The HeWee Go is the perfect solution for urination with ease, comfort and reliability. Following the success of the HeWee Go male urination system for divers, we have been approached by other industries looking for a similar solution for applications in many different sports, work environments and also for people with disability. So we have taken our experience from diving and have expanded the HeWee Go system to work equally as well for other activities and in diverse situations (see below HeWee Go ACTIVE and ACTIVE PRO for more information).
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I save myself embarrassment by wearing my wellies all the time.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      I save myself embarrassment by wearing my wellies all the time.
      Wouldn't that just give Suity trenchfoot though?

Comment

Saw these in a local place a few years ago:

And for after the pub:

DUKE PUKE Brechbeutel, Packung à 3 Stück: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I have a TravelJohn in my glovebox, after the embarrassment of being stuck for 5 hours on the M40 and having to pee on the verge behind an inadequate tree.

Comment

Working...
          X