• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

<edited>

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Shame he did not build one on the way to Wales.
    Well, Offa did his best in 750AD or so. I think he was intending to keep out lesbians.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Well, Offa did his best in 750AD or so. I think he was intending to keep out lesbians.
      Good. Lesbians means less women for me. Homosexuals are far better - more women for me to marry.....

Comment

Good. Lesbians means less women for me. Homosexuals are far better - more women for me to marry.....
        Yes but not as good to Erm watch!!??

Comment

Can we talk about it now? Seems to be in the sun, mail and telegraph.....

Comment

Can we talk about it now? Seems to be in the sun, mail and telegraph.....
            Yes. You can now talk about Elton John's failure to gag the press over the story concerning his alleged sexual harassment of a former employee. And the alleged sexual harassment.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I think that's something totally different to the other thing about which I know nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Yes. You can now talk about Elton John's failure to gag the press over the story concerning his alleged sexual harassment of a former employee. And the alleged sexual harassment.
                No-one wants to discuss it now. No-one ever really cared what Elton gets up to in his private life. Streisand effect....

Comment

No-one wants to discuss it now. No-one ever really cared what Elton gets up to in his private life. Streisand effect....
                  And there in lies the problem...

Elton John, the only tart with more angst than Adele...

Comment

Working...
                  X