• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

<edited>

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<edited>

It seems we still can't talk about <edited> and <edited>
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Which part of this post from Admin do you find hard to understand?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2248998

If someone were to mention an injunction in that thread then the thread would be removed and an infraction given to the person who mentioned the injunction.
    extends to "not being allowed to talk about" and "I was banned for saying this"
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      If ██ ████ ████ ████ ██ ████ ██ ██████ end ████ ██████ The Sun ████████████ ██ ██████ ████████
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        If ██ ████ ████ ████ ██ ████ ██ ██████ end ████ ██████ The Sun ████████████ ██ ██████ ████████
        Game of Hangman / Wheel of Fortune ?

Comment

Originally posted by jbond007 View Post
          Game of Hangman / Wheel of Fortune ?
          More a profit of doom:

"If end the sun....." with plenty of struggling for breath between words. Very good dramatic effect, granted, but a bit ott.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Free speech no more. Brave new world.

The whole idea of an injunction used to project a bunch of slappers is arguable. We recognise rules are made to the benefit of society. But where the rule conflicts with the benefit it should be thrown out. Judges are making up privacy law as they go alone instead of parliament.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Free speech no more. Brave new world.

The whole idea of an injunction used to project a bunch of slappers is arguable. We recognise rules are made to the benefit of society. But where the rule conflicts with the benefit it should be thrown out. Judges are making up privacy law as they go alone instead of parliament.
              It may be wrong but it is legal. If you want to talk about it go to a forum that allows it.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                It may be wrong but it is legal. If you want to talk about it go to a forum that allows it.
                We can't talk about the law on this forum?!

Only a matter of time before there special services are knocking on the door in full moonlight to remove the undesirables of society.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Yet Jordan is allowed to wheel her disabled son out to keep herself in the spotlight. What a lovely set of priorities the country has. That said, I didn't give two hoots about who it was until the injunction was slapped in place. It grabs your attention like someone trying to recall an email that you weren't originally interested in.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

There was a daily mail article on this today. Which should not go on CUK. As Daily Mail articles are nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                    X