• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Genius & you get a captive customer too

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I normally satisfy myself by driving a coach & horses through Bremainers Arguments

At least you can laugh at yourself, matey.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      I don't pay for it, never have.
      What has ing got to do with paying?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        How do they cater to the needs of fat bastards like MF who usually tend to cross the road a like water buffalo does?
        It's a great analogy and I can see many similarities, the fetid stench, the dumb stupidity, thick skin, fugly, lumbering gait etc.

All I am missing is how exactly a Water Buffalo normally crosses a road?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Or what about when a deer runs out - imagine having a half dead petrified animal glued on your bonnet

Comment

Working...
          X