• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mourinho Sacked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post

Your English is very good for a Norwegian though
    That's normal.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You have to take in context of the rivalry: LFC annoyed that they didn't win against them as they were on form and at home. Utd will be happy that ultimately they didn't lose to them, but if Maureen plays like that against Fenerbache/Chelski or Citeh, then ManYoo fans might start to turn on him.

Likewise I can see Pulis playing a similar way when WBA turn up on Saturday.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
        Hard to get a shot when there's a line of 6 players in front of the goal.

Dreadful game, dreadful boring "lets go for a draw" tactics which lets face it is Mourinho all over. All of this from the supposed best league in the world? Do me a favour, it was an utter bore-fest. Want to see teams going at it end to end stuff trying to win the game not "manage" it for 1 point.
        I didn't watch the game but I could see a draw coming a mile off. It's a game United couldn't afford to lose and he's got form in setting teams up like this against the top teams. The difference is LVG would have United play like this at home against Sunderland!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
          I didn't watch the game but I could see a draw coming a mile off. It's a game United couldn't afford to lose and he's got form in setting teams up like this against the top teams. The difference is LVG would have United play like this at home against Sunderland!
          Correct. Moyes was even worse; he wanted to "make it difficult" for Newcastle at Old Trafford.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Was not that impressed by Chelsea when I had watched them earlier in the season but they completely destroyed Man U yesterday. The Kante goal is humiliating, pretty much walked past a defence and scored.

Comment

Plan a was to park the bus.

After 30 seconds that was out the window and plan B seemed awol

Comment

It's all good at the theatre of dreams 👌

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    </placeholder>
                    *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      *cough*
                      About sodding time

It has been painful being a United fan for the past year.

Comment

Working...
                      X