• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mourinho Sacked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many times has he been sacked now?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      About sodding time

It has been painful being a United fan for the past year.
      I still contend if they had bought Bale for Moyes he would still be manager.

Fellaini is still getting a game as well.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        I still contend if they had bought Bale for Moyes he would still be manager.

Fellaini is still getting a game as well.
        Well Plan A was try and kick the ball up to Lukaku - when that does not work Plan B is to try and kick the ball up to Fellaini

Neither of which should be a serious option for a team wanting to challenge for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          About sodding time

It has been painful being a United fan for the past year.
          Good fun for the rest of us though...

I'll miss Jose - watching him turn ManU into a bang average team and then blame everyone except himself was great while it lasted.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            Good fun for the rest of us though...

I'll miss Jose - watching him turn ManU into a bang average team and then blame everyone except himself was great while it lasted.

but it's true!

Comment

As a season ticket holding United fan for about 35 years. I have to say I was prepared to put up with a few histrionics
              and less then entertaining football just to get us back on track.

However all the problems associated with Jose have surfaced again.
              It was plainly obvious to anyone that Liverpool would beat us comfortably on Sunday and actually I'm jealous of the way they play!

Hopefully we can start giving the Premier League some more exciting football and if the likes of Pogba and co can't
              play better with a more attractive style of management then they should be replaced too..

Comment

KUATB

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ho-sacked.html

Comment

That was when he was managing a completely different team (the Russian mob, somewhat ironically). Admittedly, what with Jose being the Peter Mandelson of football, it can be quite an effort to keep up with all of his sackings. If only one had access to a decent search engine, and knew how to fully utilise it.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Mourinho wants to go to Portugal and disappear completely.

The McCanns have offered to help.

Comment

welp..

Ole Gunnar Solksjear (or similar) has taken over.

Comment

Working...
                      X