• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Silverlink

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Could be the RSPCA HQ

If so, I wouldn't expect a brilliant rate
    They have an extra "mixed meat curry" in their canteen though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      All the doggy chocs you can eat though...
      In the end it was for Silverlink for WiPro for IBM for Royal Sun Alliance for God's Sake..

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        In the end it was for Silverlink for WiPro for IBM for Royal Sun Alliance for God's Sake..
        So send your CV straight to the relevant IT manager at RSA

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
          So send your CV straight to the relevant IT manager at RSA
          Don't need to, I'm sorted for the foreseeable. In fact I turned down another IBM role as I couldn't stand the prospect of another six months of using Lotus Notes...

Comment

Don't need to, I'm sorted for the foreseeable. In fact I turned down another IBM role as I couldn't stand the prospect of another six months of using Lotus Notes...
            It's Verse now although you can still use the Notes client if you want

So I'm told

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
              It's Verse now although you can still use the Notes client if you want

So I'm told
              Yeah got that on my iPhone and sone sort of web-notes as email but it's not badged as Verse. Tolerable. Current clientco (99% ex-IBMers) uses it too.....

Comment

Current clientco (99% ex-IBMers)
                Oracle?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  They have an extra "mixed meat curry" in their canteen though.
                  I once upset the RSPCA. Whilst installing some CAT5 for them (really, really cheap as they are nice people), I asked them about the doggy hire service.
                  They looked bewildered and asked what on earth I was on about.

I pointed out that they have an 'adopt' price of £35, and a 'put-down' price of £50. So I can rent a dog for £85 for an unlimited period. Saves on kennel fees.

They don't have much sense of humour it seems. Nice people mind....
                  See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                    I once upset the RSPCA. Whilst installing some CAT5 for them (really, really cheap as they are nice people), I asked them about the doggy hire service.
                    They looked bewildered and asked what on earth I was on about.

I pointed out that they have an 'adopt' price of £35, and a 'put-down' price of £50. So I can rent a dog for £85 for an unlimited period. Saves on kennel fees.

They don't have much sense of humour it seems. Nice people mind....
                    You should have quoted them in doggy rental vouchers for a combined price of 75 quid each. Mind you, I can kill a dog for a tenner if anyone is interested. Bulk discounts are available.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                      Oracle?
                      Toshiba (Retail). OS4690 lol!!

Comment

Working...
                      X