• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Silverlink

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Silverlink are on my blocked caller list, they are such a waste of time. They can call and email you 3 times per day about the same role and the next day again the same thing and each call may be a different Indian.
    Silverlink is an agency you should stay away from. It's mostly horrible experience for me with Indian agencies, apart from Infosys to some extent.

Besides bugging you literally every 10 minutes on the phone over the same stupid things over and over again for days they tend to play pretty nasty. Silverlink terminated my contract WITHOUT NOTICE based on a ridiculous claim by the end customer which complained to the next Indian intermediary in the chain without even hearing my side of things (some bulltulip like screaming to the customer in a meeting and whatnot). Real b*stards, avoid them by all means!

Maybe it's a good idea we start a thread with information necessary to block agencies that do not play ball by collecting domain names and contact numbers

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrave View Post
      Silverlink is an agency you should stay away from. It's mostly horrible experience for me with Indian agencies, apart from Infosys to some extent.

Besides bugging you literally every 10 minutes on the phone over the same stupid things over and over again for days they tend to play pretty nasty. Silverlink terminated my contract WITHOUT NOTICE based on a ridiculous claim by the end customer which complained to the next Indian intermediary in the chain without even hearing my side of things (some bulltulip like screaming to the customer in a meeting and whatnot). Real b*stards, avoid them by all means!

Maybe it's a good idea we start a thread with information necessary to block agencies that do not play ball by collecting domain names and contact numbers
      Silverlink call from different numbers.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
      X