• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Silverlink

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silverlink

Got them on now, not much going at work, how best to waste their time.....

It's a job 'offer' think she said meant Horsham when she said Horse-ham - no idea what clientco is there, think IBM have an office there though.

I honestly can't understand a word she's saying, so she's emailing me now.

Can't even do that right, called me back asking if I got the email, no I haven't!!

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Got them on now, not much going at work, how best to waste their time.....

It's a job 'offer' think she said meant Horsham when she said Horse-ham - no idea what clientco is there, think IBM have an office there though.

I honestly can't understand a word she's saying, so she's emailing me now.

Can't even do that right, called me back asking if I got the email, no I haven't!!
    Did she even bother asking for your references?

Comment

With competence levels as low as that its a wonder they're still in business...

Comment

There's a few companies have offices around Horsham for some weird reason. See if you can find out the industry.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Got the email - it's the usual rate, representation crap, asked for my normal rate, not tried to knock me down (yet).

It's for WiPro though, not sure I can be arsed, no sign of the role on the job boards, makes me think it's one of those team gathering exercises where they go in armed with 'the team' and bid for work. ie no actual role at the moment.

Must be IBM, Lennox Wood.......

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            There's a few companies have offices around Horsham for some weird reason. See if you can find out the industry.
            Could be the RSPCA HQ

If so, I wouldn't expect a brilliant rate
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              Got the email - it's the usual rate, representation crap, asked for my normal rate, not tried to knock me down (yet).

It's for WiPro though, not sure I can be arsed, no sign of the role on the job boards, makes me think it's one of those team gathering exercises where they go in armed with 'the team' and bid for work. ie no actual role at the moment.

Must be IBM, Lennox Wood.......
              They're closing Lennox, too!
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Novartis used to be there as well.

...but they have got a decent John Lewis/Waitrose now.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  They're closing Lennox, too!
                  Any truth in the rumor they are renaming to Indian Business Machines?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Silverlink are on my blocked caller list, they are such a waste of time. They can call and email you 3 times per day about the same role and the next day again the same thing and each call may be a different Indian.

Comment

Working...
                    X