• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top Gear with Chris Evans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the alleged sexual assault.
    FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      They should have come up with a completely new script. I am surprised they chose to continue with Clarkson's ideas.
      It was like watching a classic band doing the old hits but with non of the original members.

I really thought Chris Evans with his history would come up with something good. But it was like he didn't even try. Him doing a Clarkson impression over the intro in the first few seconds of the first episode was really all you needed to know.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Didn't realise it was back tonight (minus Chris Evans) first time ever the Beeb haven't pushed the advertising hard
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Not bad....

Comment

Quite enjoyed it. Next week the Giulia, I want to see what they make of it.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Quite enjoyed it. Next week the Giulia, I want to see what they make of it.
              If you search on top gear website you can see Chris Harris review of it anyway - will be interesting to see what else they do.

I want one - but only because I do not want an M3 or AMG Merc.....

also claims are 510bhp

on a dyno one returned 390

Comment

Saw most of it. T'were ok. No idea who the two blokes who weren't Matt Le Blanc were though. One looked enough like Garth Crooks to make me sleepy so I missed the end.

Comment

Working...
                X