• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top Gear with Chris Evans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Gear with Chris Evans

Meh.

Too shouty.

Evans is a pretentious blowhard. Inflated with his own self-importance he is living proof of just how badly things can go awry if you mollycoddle a ginger too much.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Evans is a pretentious blowhard. Inflated with his own self-importance he is living proof of just how badly things can go awry if you mollycoddle a ginger too much.
      He'd fit right in on here, maybe get into fight with SupremeSpod...

Comment

Dragged on.

Comment

"I hate it as much as I hate the EU!" - actual Daily Mail commenter

Comment

It looked and sounded so contrived and cringeworthy that I was only able to watch up to the part where they introduced the Stig.

Comment

Didn't bother.. sounds like I didn't miss much.

Ditch the yanks and I'm prepared to give it go but suspect that won't happen due to greedy marketing execs..
              Do what thou wilt

Comment

MF Ordered a million of these posters to flog to the new legion of fans.

Oh Dear™

Comment

I wonder whether LeBlanc or Evans could actually fix a broken down vehicle - like May or Hammond evidently can? (Of course Clarkson would just find a hammer to hit it with).
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Wasn't as bad I thought it would be TBH. But then it was only the first episode

Comment

Working...
                    X