• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leave campaign suffer honesty outbreak

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone with a passing interest in politics (not the OP, obviously) could see this coming a mile off. She's been whining at Vote Leave literally since she made her reluctant announcement to back them. I suspect she's bipolar.

In other news, JCB has been writing to their employees...

Comment

Like a rat leaving a sinking ship.
      I wonder how many others will jump if the prospect of being offered a job currently held by Gove, Johnson, Grayling or IDS becomes available after the vote?
      England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        Wonder what their employees will say after the first round of lay offs due to EU import restrictions. And the favorable import conditions for USA based caterpillar

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
          Like a rat leaving a sinking ship.
          I wonder how many others will jump if the prospect of being offered a job currently held by Gove, Johnson, Grayling or IDS becomes available after the vote?
          Can't see Cameron and Osborne lasting any which way.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            Wonder what their employees will say after the first round of lay offs due to EU import restrictions. And the favorable import conditions for USA based caterpillar
            You obviously haven't read the letter.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              Or you could read the letter You know, because perhaps the CEO knows his company better than you. Imagine that.

Comment

It has been mentioned many times, we are gross importers from Europe by some margin. EU only works for politicians and mega-corps

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

Anyone with a passing interest in politics (not the OP, obviously) could see this coming a mile off. She's been whining at Vote Leave literally since she made her reluctant announcement to back them. I suspect she's bipolar.

So have Citibank..http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-bri...CN0YU2DC..more work for us mainland based contractors
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    So have Citibank..http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-bri...CN0YU2DC..more work for us mainland based contractors
                    According to the Europhile Tory pollster, Lord Hayward, even bankers are leaning out

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                      You obviously haven't read the letter.
                      I don't need to read a letter if he is saying (according to BBC R4 news) that JCB was selling to Europe before Britain joined the common market.

That is about the most stupid argument I ever heard

Comment

Working...
                      X