• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How long before violence erupts in the crowd during the Russia vs Slovakia game

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long before violence erupts in the crowd during the Russia vs Slovakia game

I'm going for the 63rd minute

If Slovakia are winning towards the end expect the commies to kick off as they're most likely going home anyway

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
      If Slovakia are winning towards the end expect the commies to kick off as they're most likely going home anyway
      That's not strictly true with the new tournament format think best 4 third places also get through

Comment

I was with a bunch of Slovaks, Czechs and Germans last week. One of the Germans made a comment in praise of Soviet scientists. The Slovaks and Czechs rounded on the poor chap. They really don't like the Russkies.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I was with a bunch of Slovaks, Czechs and Germans last week. One of the Germans made a comment in praise of Soviet scientists. The Slovaks and Czechs rounded on the poor chap. They really don't like the Russkies.
          I can sort of understand why....

But I would imagine a lot of the issues are long gone and people just still hold grudges for no reason maybe

Comment

GLASNOST

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
              It's looking that way. 2-0 at HT.

Comment

Man ... I bloody hope to see some proper fights !!!

Even sacrificed my afternoon nap for watching the match. A whole new fecking meaning for WFH.

Comment

The Russians will be super nice. To make England fans look stupid.....

Comment

Right now apparently...

Comment

Working...
                    X