• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Golden goose killed. What now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    You seem far more upset than me and I have spent 15 years working there
    I am betting you will still be there in another 20...

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
      I am betting you will still be there in another 20...
      Hopefully not....but not because there won't be opportunities in FS there.

Luckily I have worked in plenty of other industries so no worries there.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
        Give it a week. Everything will be back to normal.
        Except the Brexiters will still be gloating
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
          until they realise it was that despised city that was paying for their welfare.
          People who felt they had nothing. Had nothing to lose.

The City has been sucking the life out of the country for far too long.

It's time it was brought down to size. As far as I am concerned the Germans can have it. 2008 proved it is a ticking bomb anyway.

Comment

Golden goose killed. What now?
            Put it on the fecking BBQ.

I'll supply the coke, hookers and beer.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              Except the Brexiters will still be gloating
              I'm not so sure. I'm looking forward to our new future, but with a great deal of trepidation. Our current crop of politicians are not up to the job of running this country, and the civil service will have to start doing it's job now that the EU won't be telling us what to do.

There will be times when we wonder whether we've made a huge mistake, and blaming the EU for all our problems will no longer be viable.

I am certain that we will thrive, but it may take some years before we work our how we're going to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Except the Bremainers who will still be hating.
                And blubbing into their soup!!

Meanwhile, just looked out the window and the sky STILL hasn't fallen in. Phew!!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Meanwhile, just looked out the window and the sky STILL hasn't fallen in. Phew!!
                  but shares and pound has!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Comment

Just occurred to me that Farage is an MEP - has now done himself out of a job? (Not that he did much in that one, tbh)

qh
                      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                      X