• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official "There will be no Brexit" Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
    It's a she, not a he, unless Sarah Vine is a man in drag and Gove is a homosexual.
    Also, I think that you missed the point completely.
    Which way did you vote again, you seem to be a bit hard of thinking?
    I understood the point to be stop whinging and get fixing.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just skipped the last few pages of self serving twaddle to add that the law is this:

Step 1: The current PM asks the Foreign Office to initiate Article 50. The Lisbon treaty is a Foreign office polivy document and it has to come from there and only the PM can ask for it. There is no act required.

Step 2. The 2 year MAXIMUM deadline includes negotiations that lead to a clean cut from the EU (the Union not the trade), this involves negotiating extra powers for the devolved Governments (Scotland, NI, Wales) so that they can enact their versions of CAP etc.

It should be noted that these so called trade treaties have little or no influence on small businesses. I'd personally like to see (corporate) taxation at the point of sale being a major point of these discussions.

Comment

Working...
      X