• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Food prices plummet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    Nah that guy never posted anything useful.
    I totally disagree with you there, not saying that I agree with everything that he posts.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      I totally disagree with you there, not saying that I agree with everything that he posts.
      Anyway my ass hurts from brexit. Lost cash (about 10-15%). Had plans, and some of them wont realise now. Hence my rant^_^
      Brexiters target EU for their misery , I target brexiters. Fair game.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        Right. No, not reversed (yet ), although they regretted it pretty much instantly, following the global correction in Jan/Feb. I don't think they'll want to get caught out like that again. There is some institutional memory, although not an awful lot.
        It depends how good lunch was!

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
          Nah that guy never posted anything useful.
          Admin?

No never......

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
            I know they were, that was the point of the thread!

Though where the 20-30% drop is? Looks like 10% at the moment, although I think we will hit 1.2 vs $.
            Ok, I got carried away, closer to 15%, but lets just call it 1985 levels.

I think we're heading for parity against the $ and euro.
            'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
            Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Working...
            X