• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Noisy Kids

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noisy Kids

Noisy Kids

I live in a hiterto quiet village location. Then one day somebody opened a Steiner school up the road (one of those progressive type schools where kids do what the f*** they want) and consequently a coupke of middle class hippy type families have moved in with their noisy brats over whom they seem to exercise no comtrol whetsoever.

Now, I know kids make noise - my immediate neighbour's kids are noisy some of the time & I accept this but these little sh!theads just don't stop from dawn to dusk - all you hear is RAH!RAH!RAH!RAH! punctuated by the thudding of footballs being kicked against garage doors.

The upshot of this is that my quality of life is getting ruined - I can't sit out in the garden any more & enjoy the peace & quiet. I've been down and spoken to the mothers of these kids & they were slightly apologetic but they take the view that kids will be kids & should be allowed to enjoy their freedom.

I know other people are p!ssed off but the'yre the types who won't say boo to a goose so I'm on my own on this one.

Anyone else been in this situation? I'm guessing the council can't do anything because they don't make their racket at night. It's a rented house though so maybe the landlord should be informed. Scruffy sods have let the grass grow waist deep too; really lowers the tone.

Fookin' hippies...

...wish they'd all f**k off to Totnes, they'd feel right at home there.

Rant over.

Ok easy this 1

Step 1 play football with them

Step 2 be a bit rubbish and ensure you blast it in their faces, in their garden, at their windows at their cars etc etc etc

Step 3 the hippies will come out and complain and when hey do explain that you are only doing what they are doing so it should be fine.

Step 4 avoid the mung bean quiche thrown at you and spark the muppet out

Step 5 job done!

Comment

Buy an ice cream van and dress up as jimmy savile. Should see them locked up inside for the summer in no time at all.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Ok easy this 1

Step 1 play football with them

Step 2 be a bit rubbish and ensure you blast it in their faces, in their garden, at their windows at their cars etc etc etc

Step 3 the hippies will come out and complain and when hey do explain that you are only doing what they are doing so it should be fine.

Step 4 avoid the mung bean quiche thrown at you and spark the muppet out

Step 5 job done!

Step 6 naked gardening/sunbathing.
        Step 7 buy the Daily Mail for the kids. Turn them against their parents.
        Step 8 plant bamboo
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Step 6 naked gardening/sunbathing.
          They're hippies. They'll probably want to join in

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Buy an ice cream van and dress up as jimmy savile. Should see them locked up inside for the summer in no time at all.
          Hey, woh! A bit of adult consensual sex for the kids. Righd on!

Comment

Been in that situation many years ago when I lived in Huddersfield in a semi. The neighbours were uppity chavs with the parents being complete feckwits arguing and shouting at me for asking them to control their kids.

I shortened the silencer on me Bonnie, revved the tulip out of it during weekends and most evenings in the name of maintenance.

I had also set up a servo motor controlled CCTV, which really wound them up

Never again in a semi. Thankfully, current FLC towers is surrounded by gardens on 4 sides and the immediate neighbour is more than 50 metres away.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              Been in that situation many years ago when I lived in Huddersfield in a semi. The neighbours were uppity chavs with the parents being complete feckwits arguing and shouting at me for asking them to control their kids.
              Hudderswhere in a what ??!

Comment

Get a pair of dobis and leave your gates open.

Comment

Hack into their electronic devices. Download p0rn. Report them to the police.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Hack into their electronic devices. Download p0rn. Report them to the police.

Hack into their wifi, stream everything through it. That'll screw up their performance.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X