• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to avoid the stigma of telling people you are off playing pokemon go

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Everytime I hear that word, all I picture in my head is the girl in a bath tub.
    That's tubgirl you illiterate flangefraggle.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Everytime I hear that word, all I picture in my head is the girl in a bath tub.
      Funny.........I was reliably informed by a user, on here, that "tinky winky" was an affectionate term used for you
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Funny.........I was reliably informed by a user, on here, that "tinky winky" was an affectionate term used for you
        They had to fire up an electron microscope to find it first....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Man in New Zealand quits his job to play Pokemon Go full-time - BBC Newsbeat

Or, becoming unemployed as we used to call it.

Beats sitting on a park bench drinking cider all day I suppose...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Could give a whole new meaning to being Benched as well, maybe we could all become Poked instead?
            So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Can do both with pokemon go. More chance of seeing one too after a few cans of the strong stuff.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Simply tell them you are going dogging.

Has anyone actually tried pokemon go yet? Any good?
                How about "growing the f**k up and getting a real life?"

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  Funny.........I was reliably informed by a user, on here, that "Dinky winky" was an affectionate term used for you
                  FTFY
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Not seen it first hand, but apparently you can buy some coins (for real cash) that allow you to do things to attract Pokémon to your area and they've been bought and used by bars and cafes etc to attract people in. This has resulted in non customers running in and out to catch them Bars and cafe's etc have been photographed with signs on the doors saying 'Pokémon for paying customers only'
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                      Not seen it first hand, but apparently you can buy some coins (for real cash) that allow you to do things to attract Pokémon to your area and they've been bought and used by bars and cafes etc to attract people in. This has resulted in non customers running in and out to catch them Bars and cafe's etc have been photographed with signs on the doors saying 'Pokémon for paying customers only'
                      AFAIK you can also drop 'dust' to do the job. Got to be kudos for the most inhospitable location to bag one though. A bar on Bute out to be in the running

Incidently, there was a religious guy on the radio this morning who was full of beans that there was one in his church. Seemed well chuffed that da yoof were hanging around, didn't need to be a paying customer - having a pulse was enough

Comment

Working...
                      X