• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Loathsome new Environment Secretary

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since British politics has been like some TV politico drama since the referendum I was expecting more information on what Mr Crabbe was trying to hide....
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      It's worth noting that those who supported and campaigned for Brexit have to either implement it or explain to those impacted by it what the impact is...

Except for Gove who will just have to watch from the sidelines and think of what could of been....
      Don't worry. Mother Teresa has him in mind as a possible replacement for BeBe once he has failed to coming to terms with the rest of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Bang goes his plan for "curing homosexuality".

Watch out for his forthcoming videocast as an internet evangelist.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ATLAHWorldwide

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Oh!
          She'll be our equivalent of Christine Lagarde, and yes, I would, both of 'em.

Until it fell off!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            She'll be our equivalent of Christine Lagarde, and yes, I would, both of 'em.

Until it fell off!
            CM would break it off long before that.....

Comment

Working...
            X