• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain to get absolutely everything it wants from Brexit negotiations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Whilst being absolved of any blame for bringing them on board in the first place? You really do inhabit a strange closet on planet Gaga don't you?
    You sound almost as hysterically delusional as sascretin.

She has to bring them on board to show people like you she is serious about Brexit. However if the Brexit leaders cannot negotiate decent deals she can replace them with people who can regardless of which way they stood on the referendum.

You forget there are quite a few people regardless of the way they voted who are not happy with the current way the EU works in implementing policies. For example how the Canadian trade deal is being ratified country by country rather than getting all the EU MEPs to vote and then all the EU leaders to vote then pass the deal. Greece has made some money from selling assets to the Canadians so a slow agreement won't suit the Greek government.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Grim faced BBC presenter reports another disaster for Brexit. How many more of these body blows can we take?

UK offered Brexit free trade deal with Australia - BBC News

The EU currently imposes a 32% tariff on imported wines to protect European producers. Once out - tariff free Australian wine? Don't mind if I do.
      Last edited by Flashman; 17 July 2016, 14:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
        Grim faced BBC presenter reports another disaster for Brexit. How many more of these body blows can we take?

UK offered Brexit free trade deal with Australia - BBC News

The EU currently imposes a 32% tariff on imported wines to protect European producers. Once out - tariff free Australian wine? Don't mind if I do.
        Have you a link about the 32% tariff? Can't find anything about that.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Have you a link about the 32% tariff? Can't find anything about that.
          Here.

EU import duty (€ per litre)
          Alcohol strength Bottled wine Bulk wine
          <13% 0.131 0.099
          13-15% 0.154 0.121
          15-18% 0.186 0.154
          18-22% 0.209 0.209

Bit less than 32%. Nice to see Brexiters are still living in their fantasy land. Long may their delusions continue.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Surely UK is violating EU laws when trying to negotiate trade deals with other countries right now? UK isn't out of EU yet, so it is subject to those laws.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Surely UK is violating EU laws when trying to negotiate trade deals with other countries right now? UK isn't out of EU yet, so it is subject to those laws.
              See you in court.

It's already been stated widely that although we welcome the (very plentiful) trade offers from the rest of the world, we can't do anything until we've "shed our current yoke and shackles.

But hey, thanks for the call", be seeing you soon.

So AtW, now you've accepted the Queen's Shilling, are you going to accept the rule of democracy or not?

Btw, you can always sod off back to Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                So AtW, now you've accepted the Queen's Shilling, are you going to accept the rule of democracy or not?
                I accept the rule of democracy, but I don't want to move to Switzerland

HTH

Comment

HTH
                  Perhaps this would tempt you: http://www.myswitzerland.com/en-ch/a...rel-trail.html
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

HTH
                    It's for the good of the country. We need to know if Switzerland works and you're the one to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                      It's for the good of the country. We need to know if Switzerland works and you're the one to find out.
                      Mate, if you don't know whether Switzerland works or not, then you are a complete cretin

HTH BIDI

Comment

Working...
                      X