• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jesus wept

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    If she killed herself then she did not love her children
    Ridiculous comment. I take it you've never known anyone with (proper) depression?

My friend got home from college to find her mum dead in the garage with the engine running, on the anniversary of her own mum's death. She was a loving mum who absolutely doted on my friend and her brother, but something snaps inside and it can take something apparently insignificant to others to tip them over the edge.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

No, depression it's a terrible disease and I'm glad that I don't have depression tendencies.

Comment

You sir, are a prat of the highest order.

When you are that low, you view yourself as worthless. You can see no way out of the spiral that you are in and every single interaction with other people makes you feel useless. You don't believe people when they say how valuable you are. You believe that the people that you care about would be better off without you.

Comment

Originally posted by RasputinDude View Post
          You sir, are a prat of the highest order.

When you are that low, you view yourself as worthless. You can see no way out of the spiral that you are in and every single interaction with other people makes you feel useless. You don't believe people when they say how valuable you are. You believe that the people that you care about would be better off without you.
          Yep. Another idiot who probably thinks that mental illness is just feeling a bit sad now and again.

As others have said, you are completely different its not you. It takes over you.
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Everyone calm the feck down and fook off to TPD. This is General FFS. Bedwetters.

MF
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
              Yep. Another idiot who probably thinks that mental illness is just feeling a bit sad now and again.

As others have said, you are completely different its not you. It takes over you.
              He's not an idiot, he doesn't know nothing about the disease, good for him.

Comment

Very upsetting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                  No, depression it's a terrible disease and I'm glad that I don't have depression tendencies.
                  Good to hear that. Isn't it usually your friends/partners/family utterly depressed when you are around?

Comment

Originally posted by RasputinDude View Post
                    You sir, are a prat of the highest lowest order.
                    FTFY
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                      He's not an idiot, he doesn't know nothing about the disease, good for him.
                      He does lack empathy though.

Even if you are ignorant about a disease it doesn't mean you should have an empathy bypass.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X