• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jesus wept

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus wept

Rochdale mother posted Facebook message and then killed herself over children struggles | Daily Mail Online

Emma Thomas (pictured) was found dead in her garden weeks after finding out two of her children had been placed in the care of her ex-boyfriend permanently. Just hours before the 28-year-old was found hanged at her Rochdale home, she posted a Facebook status (inset) which read: 'Am done u wont my kids u got them u wont get any1 that love there kids like i do cant do it any more bye'

Find the teachers at her school and sack them. New Labour Ejukashun.

Every time someone says "Jesus wept" I think of the end of Hellraiser. Is it just me?
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Rochdale mother posted Facebook message and then killed herself over children struggles | Daily Mail Online

Emma Thomas (pictured) was found dead in her garden weeks after finding out two of her children had been placed in the care of her ex-boyfriend permanently. Just hours before the 28-year-old was found hanged at her Rochdale home, she posted a Facebook status (inset) which read: 'Am done u wont my kids u got them u wont get any1 that love there kids like i do cant do it any more bye'

Find the teachers at her school and sack them. New Labour Ejukashun.
      If she killed herself then she did not love her children
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

So many continue to feel isolated in a world so populated. Motherhood (parenthood) is relentless, I'm amazed the human species procreates at the rate it does.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            So many continue to feel isolated in a world so populated. Motherhood (parenthood) is relentless, I'm amazed the human species procreates at the rate it does.
            Would £500K help?

Peter Rolfe: Father with 26 children attacks welfare cuts on Benefits Britain: Life On The Dole Channel 5 series | Metro News

Father with 26 children by 15 women has ‘received £500,000 in benefits’

Labour would see that rise to well over a £1m.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              If only there were more men like you
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

this is terrible really

but where is the support for these people who have been failed by the education system and so turn to breeding as a career?

or is it the fact that that person never had any intention of doing anything but breeding to earn money?

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  If she killed herself then she did not love her children
                  The men under 35 who kill themselves everyday who have children don't love them either.

What? You didn't realise suicide was the biggest killer for men under 35? You didn't think any of them had children? You think my statement is nasty? You think yours is acceptable?
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

how very sad, she must have been under tremendous strain.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X