• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Check your privileges

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I'm a contractor. What is this "employer" of which you speak?
    Actually he's wrong.

You never said you are able-bodied or don't have a long term illness. Though some people argue having the personality disorder I mentioned doesn't count

Therefore you, as an employer, can make you, as the employee, the diversity officer for having a disability.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Was listening to some Radio 4 thing about Political Correctness, and came across this phrase. So I checked mine, and it confirmed what I've always thought - I'm awesome.

Male
      White
      Middle-aged
      Wealthy
      British
      Privately educated.

The only one I'm missing is coming from a rich background (the private education came from a free place).
      Lose a point for British and (I assume) not being Welsh....
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
        Lose a point for British and (I assume) not being Welsh....
        but lose everything including your dignity and pride for being a benefits scrounger.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          but lose everything including your dignity and pride for being a benefits scrounger.
          Ah but still better being a welsh benefits scrounger than an english tax payer....

Comment

Comment

Not even going to bother replying to NLUK on that one. Scraping the bottom of the barrel there to crowbar in some abuse on a totally unrelated subject.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                Not even going to bother replying to NLUK on that one. Scraping the bottom of the barrel there to crowbar in some abuse on a totally unrelated subject.
                Erm, you already did....
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Erm, you already did....
                  Not exactly the brightest spark in the firework factory, is he?
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Not exactly the brightest spark in the firework factory, is he?
                    My local fireworks factory only employs Polish workers. Welsh are looked down as the plague.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      My local fireworks factory only employs Polish workers. Welsh are looked down as the plague.
                      I wrote "PC is a nobhead" on his window once. Took him ages to lick it off.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X