• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Merged thread concerning attacks in Europe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germany. Used to be a nice place.

https://twitter.com/Holbornlolz/stat...00450983043072
    Last edited by Flashman; 24 July 2016, 20:21.

Comment

Even leaving aside the reality that youth stabbings/shootings in London and a number of other cities are disproportionately down to the products of previous immigration it makes no sense to compare problems caused by natives with those caused by immigrants.

Of course we have plenty of criminals of our own but how is that a rational argument for taking in more from other nations when we have no duty to do so? We would not expect Australia/Canada or the US to take in a proportionate number of sink estate kids along with our desirable professionals and no more should we be taking in any who are not law abiding, high value people.

On asylum, it is absurd that the concept of "human rights" should allow one person's rights to trump everyone else's. It should be about balancing rights, and the rights of our citizens should come first. Anything else is destructive of our society, why should we expect people to pay taxes when they see those taxes spent on umpteen appeals by convicted rapists or murderers? Why should we expect them to care for elderly parents when the state provides free housing to foreigners who have contributed nothing?

Asylum should be granted on a temporary and provisional basis and any convicted of major crimes should be sent back regardless of risk to them. The risk they present to our own people is a more important factor.
      Last edited by xoggoth; 24 July 2016, 21:50.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Gordon Bennet!!! Poor old Germans.

One Feared Dead After German Restaurant Blast

Faulty gas cylinder or...

They've just updated the story. A gas leak, I wuz right.
        Last edited by xoggoth; 24 July 2016, 22:25.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Good to see the media taking domestic violence seriously. I assume that in future we'll be getting just as much coverage of such incidents when the perpetrator is European.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            Perhaps a Syrian woman would have been hacked to death instead - and we would probably never get to hear about it.
            Indeed, but you can't fix everything. If there is a psychotic nutter lets keep him as far as away as possible.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Gordon Bennet!!! Poor old Germans.

One Feared Dead After German Restaurant Blast

Faulty gas cylinder or...

They've just updated the story. A gas leak, I wuz right.
              2 dead now. "German Interior Minister on the way to scene"

Comment

An hour after all the other news media someone has finally nudged the intern running the BBC website.

An explosion at a bar in the southern German city of Ansbach, near Nuremberg, has killed one person and injured several others, reports say.

The cause is unclear although the city's mayor is quoted as saying it was an "explosive device".

Police have sealed off the area around Eugene's Wine Bar, the Nuernberger Nachrichten newspaper reported.

Germany blast: Ansbach bar explosion 'leaves one dead' - BBC News

Comment

BeeB is now reporting that it was the "perpetrator" who was killed.

I.e a suicide bomber.

2000 people were near by at an open air music event. There but for the grace of God ....

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    ---
                    Of course we have plenty of criminals of our own but how is that a rational argument for taking in more from other nations when we have no duty to do so? ...
                    We do have a duty to take in people fleeing war and/or persecution. How would you suggest ensuring that none of them will commit criminal offences?
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
                      You source some lovely people. Twitter troll unmasked: Father of six who is one of Britain's vilest internet trolls exposed after posting sick jokes about Hillsborough disaster | Daily Mail Online

FFS - he's a recruitment consultant.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X