• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

boomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boomed

Got extended. Sold the client an idea to do a larger system that will solve their headache. I guess i'm not going anywhere for a year or so. London plans postponed:S

In the meanwhile got an idea, need to gather more funds and will probably try to float or get an investor.

All good ^_^

So Brexit, and all good.

Seems to be a recurring theme.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      So Brexit, and all good.

Seems to be a recurring theme.
      well given I've done 35% on stock market over last month , I'm happy with brexit. Thanks for bargain banks guys. Bought some with P/E of 4 LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
        well given I've done 35% on stock market over last month , I'm happy with brexit. Thanks for bargain banks guys. Bought some with P/E of 4 LOL!
        Funny, you were on the biggest, bleating, whinging, pain in the asses, on here.

Not surprisingly, now you are quids in, its all good.
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Funny, you were on the biggest, bleating, whinging, pain in the asses, on here.

Not surprisingly, now you are quids in, its all good.
          You're such a positive person mark

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
            You're such a positive person mark
            Have a look at your own posts, about Brexit if you want a positivity buzz
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X