• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bisexuals Should Admit They are Gay - Christopher Biggins.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bisexuals Should Admit They are Gay - Christopher Biggins.

Christopher Biggins what a total chunt.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...topher-biggins

“The worst type, I’m afraid to say, are the bisexuals,” said Christopher Biggins. “What it is, is people not wanting to admit they’re gay. Be honest: that’s what you’ve got to be.”
    I've always said, on the other hand, they are just plain greedy
    The Chunt of Chunts.

from the comments:

"I'm more shocked that people are still watching Big Brother than that one of the 'celebrities' in the house turned out to be a judgmental arsehole."

^^
    This.

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
      from the comments:

"I'm more shocked that people are still watching Big Brother than that one of the 'celebrities' in the house turned out to be a judgmental arsehole."

^^
      This.
      Agreed, can't understand how it is still going.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

First ever series of Big Brother was great; very innovative, very interesting. After that, it's become a money-making cash cow for them and downright repetitive.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Christopher Biggins what a total chunt.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...topher-biggins

I've always said, on the other hand, they are just plain desperate
          FTFY

Comment

What, you mean Biggins is gay? He never struck me as the pillow biting type. Mind you, he did seem to know what he was talking about when he said men give better blow-jobs, so I guess that should have rung alarm bells...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              What, you mean Biggins is gay? He never struck me as the pillow biting type. Mind you, he did seem to know what he was talking about when he said men give better blow-jobs, so I guess that should have rung alarm bells...
              If he's gay, how does he know?
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                he did seem to know what he was talking about when he said men give better blow-jobs
                I guess we better leave it just there, then
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  If he's gay, how does he know?
                  He's one of the greedy ones?
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    I guess we better leave it just there, then
                    why Mordac was on the clock. NLYUK invoices out her subs by the 15 minute slot (or mouth in this case)
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X