• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Williams & Glyn scrapped

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Does this make you sad sassy?

Yes. I just thank my lucky stars that my skills are valued across Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
      F&$k knows how but I was fortunate to get 10 years out of contracting and am pretty much done now. Good timing I suppose, considering the numerous headwinds we now face as a result of government policy, taxation and a shrinking economy.
      Quite. And all those reasons are own goals, nothing to do with the EU

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
        So you keep telling us, week in week out, whilst posting from a terraced house in Croydon.

Comment

As the requirement to spinoff the branches was from the EU after accepting a bailout, maybe they just don't give a **** now and relying on Brexit to avoid the need.

Either that or Santander are sniffing round again
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Williams & Glyn sounds like a comedy duo, or maybe a car wax, or a pair of 1980's New York cops.

Comment

So you keep telling us, week in week out, whilst posting from a terraced house in Croydon.
              Jealous, much?

Comment

Originally posted by ascender View Post
                Add in the consultancy services of IBM ....
                Interesting that a week ago, Watching IBM (Facebook group) reported that IBM GBS UK will have 191 more redundancies.

Comment

Williams & Glyn
                  To me it sounds like the name of a bank well known 1970-1985
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willia...Bank_(historic)

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    To me it sounds like the name of a bank well known 1970-1985
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willia...Bank_(historic)
                    I was a spotty faced oik when they vanished, that's why they don't mean tulip to me.

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
                      Valued, no doubt. But until there is actually a dearth of Janitors you will still be stuck on NMW living off wifie's income.
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X