• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FAO NAT - Illness Causing Trigger Happy Moderation.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAO NAT - Illness Causing Trigger Happy Moderation.

So, I get an infraction for joking about your illness in the professional forums.

Nice impartial moderation, I can only assume the man flu was worse than expected, get well soon

NATs ill, its affecting his moderation "skills"
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...ml#post2294895
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    So, I get an infraction for joking about your illness in the professional forums.

Nice impartial moderation, I can only assume the man flu was worse than expected, get well soon

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...ml#post2294895

Did you get it from WTFH?

Comment

So, I get an infraction for joking about your illness in the professional forums...
      No. You got an infraction because you posted an off-topic response about my illness affecting my ability to moderate. Normally an off-topic response wouldn't get an infraction, but I thought it would be funny to infract you to demonstrate that my moderation abilities are as they have ever been - partial and prone to abuse.

Deary me. Some people are so sensitive. It's not like you been banned for a week, or I killed your cat.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Deary me. Some people are so sensitive. It's not like you been banned for a week, or I killed your cat.

How about we ban his cat for a week and I invite him round for a walk in the woods?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

No. You got an infraction because you posted an off-topic response about my illness affecting my ability to moderate. Normally an off-topic response wouldn't get an infraction, but I thought it would be funny to infract you to demonstrate that my moderation abilities are as they have ever been - partial and prone to abuse.

So you infract people for your own fun?

Paging Admin

Comment

Deary me. Some people are so sensitive.
            It's not like you been banned for a week, or I killed your cat.
            Can't argue with the description of what I have been sold I suppose.

Not really, you thought it was funny to give it, I thought to add to this joviality, I would create this post about it.

Win win
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Can't argue with the description of what I have been sold I suppose.

Not really, you thought it was funny to give it, I thought to add to this joviality, I would create this post about it.

Win win
              That said, you exposed the old fart

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                That said, you exposed the old fart
                Collateral damage, old boy.

Still, I know NAT more than holds his own, especially as he possesses the ban hammer
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Collateral damage, old boy.

Still, I know NAT more than holds his own, especially as he possesses the ban hammer
                  Funny? I thought he was holding WFTHs.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Funny? I thought he was holding WFTHs.
                    No, he said due to the nasty rash he got, after the last CUK Moderators jolly (paid out of our subs!!), he won't be doing that again.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X