• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Allahu Akbar - Belgium Machete attack

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Anti Islam is a convenient position for racists to take. The BNP is an example of this.
    That maybe. But Muslims can be from any race, so racism is not the correct term to be using.
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      That maybe. But Muslims can be from any race, so racism is not the correct term to be using.
      I did not say anti Islam is racism. I am saying you are probably a racist.

Comment

I did not say anti Islam is racism. I am saying you are probably a racist.
        I don't think I am. But I doubt I will convince you otherwise.

Comment

I suspect he was driven to it by white middle class establishment, racist oppression and lack of support by the West.

We all deserve stabbing now, we really do.

Comment

I missed the mental illness condition with this one. Looks like another violent male, this time of the extremist Islamist variety. No doubt the right wing PC machine will want to play down the male connection.
            I assume you're being ironic.

Actually I'm just going to keep the above statement as a record.

What I really meant to say was... now is the time we learn to keep our eyes open and our risk avoidance skills well and truly honed!

ymmv

Comment

I disagree. If one is a racist and revels in Islamist extremism as an opportunity to justify one's racism, then it is expedient to downplay inconvenient factors such as mental illness and maleness.
              I was once again giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming stupidity rather than racism, but I fear you are correct.

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
              Islam isn't a race.
              And that makes your xenophobic attitude towards Muslims (as exhibited by your posts on this site, which is the only criteria we can judge you by) acceptable, does it?

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              I assume you're being ironic...
              If you were to assume anything else, then you'd be thicker than PurpleGorilla.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                I was once again giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming stupidity rather than racism, but I fear you are correct.

And that makes your xenophobic attitude towards Muslims (as exhibited by your posts on this site, which is the only criteria we can judge you by) acceptable, does it?

If you were to assume anything else, then you'd be thicker than PurpleGorilla.
                Very insulting and rude this bremainer lot aren't they?

Let's not acknowledge that weekly attacks by Islamic State are anything to do with Islam, instead I think we should light another candle and create another hashtag.

Cue oldgreg trying to do his maleness joke, he may finally get a laugh at some point.
                I get up...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Not to you, because you banned me for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ClothCap View Post
                    Very insulting and rude this bremainer lot aren't they?

Let's not acknowledge that weekly attacks by Islamic State are anything to do with Islam, instead I think we should light another candle and create another hashtag.

Cue oldgreg trying to do his maleness joke, he may finally get a laugh at some point.
                    OG maleness thing isn't a joke - it's a fact. You men are very violent but not as good as women when we turn violent - ask the female Kurdish soldiers.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

This thread has run its course.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X