• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Proof that the Taliban read Shakespeare

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benny View Post
    So phrenology is now back in vogue as a valid scientific tool?
    No, but Bee is an idiot. Apparently he doesn't argue with people like himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
      So phrenology is now back in vogue as a valid scientific tool?
      Retrophrenology is more fun. Whack 'em on the head with a hammer until their personality is correct.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Some moderate Muslims are being radicalised in this country in the local mosques.
        Really? Got any evidence for that?
        And if so why haven't you informed the police?

Comment

indeed.

I also believe smearing anyone who disagrees with multiculturalism & unlimited immigration as a racist is also wrong.

Some moderate Muslims are being radicalised in this country in the local mosques. Moderate muslims must go there as well we need them to help us fix that.

If your local church was training suicide bombers who cried "Joy for Jehovah" before pressing the button wouldn't you want that stopped as a moderate Christian?
          I couldn't agree more and that's precisely what the NATzi does, he's a bigot, liar and hypocrite. For that matter any non mod behaving as he has would probably have been banned.

I would love to know WHY he feels his agenda of branding all and sundry that dare to criticise the violent, vicious and noxious behavior of a significant portion of a religious group and more than a few national governments is racist.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            I couldn't agree more and that's precisely what the NATzi does, he's a bigot, liar, hypocrite and a sockie. For that matter any non mod behaving as he has would probably have been banned.

I would love to know WHY he feels his agenda of branding all and sundry that dare to criticise the violent, vicious and noxious behavior of a significant portion of a religious group and more than a few national governments is racist.
            FTFY
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
              Really? Got any evidence for that?
              And if so why haven't you informed the police?
              shush the grown ups are talking.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

...I would love to know WHY he feels his agenda of branding all and sundry that dare to criticise the violent, vicious and noxious behavior of a significant portion of a religious group and more than a few national governments is racist.
                Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                (with reference to Islamic nutters) I think all they do is motivated by their religion. I also think that much of what is done in the name of Islam can be justified by reference to the Koran (if that's your source of authority). I know of Muslims who've escaped ISIS controlled areas who are thoroughly disillusioned with Islam, because they know (and were instructed by ISIS) that the atrocities carried out were backed by the Koran.
                Darn, I've have to brand myself as a racist now.

Hang on, just to make sure.
                I, NAT, think that there is a significant proportion of Muslims who are involved with violent, vicious and noxious behaviour, often backed by their own government's propaganda.

(I just think that referring to this group as "peace lovers" is rather nasty to those Muslims who are not part of this significant proportion and that to continue to do is xenophobic).

btw, I'm concerned for your health. Don't let this happen to you.

Comment

shush the cretins are talking rubbish
                  FTFY

Comment

I would love to know WHY he feels his agenda of branding all and sundry that dare to criticise the violent, vicious and noxious behavior of a non-significant portion of a religious group and more than a few national governments is racist.
                    FTFY.
                    If it was significant you'd have a few atrocities every day, rather than a few a year.
                    Even in France, you're still far more likely to die in a traffic accident than from a terrorist attack.

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
                      FTFY.
                      If it was significant you'd have a few atrocities every day, rather than a few a year.
                      Even in France, you're still far more likely to die in a traffic accident than from a terrorist attack.
                      Depends on the definition of significant really.

Comment

Working...
                      X