• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another cracker on Immigration Boards...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another cracker on Immigration Boards...

Police Caution : General UK Immigration forum • Immigrationboards.com

Need your opinion on a very stressful situation . Please see below

I gave lift to a lady the other day, when she sat in my car I found out she is prostitute and wants money for sex. I said I don't have money then she said OK drop me to abc street , I said ok we started talking
    about how dangerous it is to sit with strangers. While I was driving I noticed a police car behind me I just ignored but they started following me. Then the lady requested for £10 for her kids I said OK I will give you the money but I have to stop to a cash machine. By the time we reached the street I saw a cash machine and stopped. Police car parked parallel to me and I got out and start walking towards cash machine the police lady came out of the car and starts taking all my details and starts recording with the camera. She also said what ever you say now can be used as evidence in the court.

I was still relaxed until she said I could have committed Curb crawling offence and can receive a caution from police and have to attend a day long course regarding prostitution if first time offender.

Now by the time I started panicking but still did not understand this caution and Curb crawling .

Police did not stop me .
    She also mentioned some one from the Police department will be in touch .
    After googling Curb crawling I am in shock very stressed. Will this caution remain on my history forever on PNC. What options do I have if they ask me to accept the crime and take caution or go to court. Is this crime comes under sex offence.

So the question is what will happen now regarding my Naturalisation application which I was thinking to submit in few months. So far no one has contacted from the Police as it just has happened on this Sunday.

Great find!

Reminds me of a guy I know who was driving round Sheffield late at night with his twin babies in the back trying to get them to sleep. He was driving through an area frequented by ladies of negotiable affection when the cops pulled him over. The copper asked if he was aware of what sort of area this was and what was he doing etc. The guy pointed in the back and asked if he looked lie he was looking for business. The copper said, "You would be surprised, Sir," and waved him on his way.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Great find!

Reminds me of a guy I know who was driving round Sheffield late at night with his twin babies in the back trying to get them to sleep. He was driving through an area frequented by ladies of negotiable affection when the cops pulled him over. The copper asked if he was aware of what sort of area this was and what was he doing etc. The guy pointed in the back and asked if he looked lie he was looking for business. The copper said, "You would be surprised, Sir," and waved him on his way.
      That was BP's excuse, you old fool

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        That was BP's excuse, you old fool
        No, no no. That was when Ex-Mrs BP II ended up paying BP back his child maintenance Copacabana style.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Great find!

I've been there. The police got so used to me doing a 3am drive they used to flash and wave.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I was reading Peter Hook's book on Joy Division in the early days, describing their drummer, Steven Morris as 'Shakin' Steven' because he was so nervous and panicky.

Sometime on late 70's Police arrive on all the band members doorsteps because the band's van had been spotted in the red light districts of Leeds, Bradford and Manchester on the same nights as the Yorkshire Ripper struck.

All explained it's because they are a punk band and played lots of seedy joints in those areas, checked out, no problem, except Steven Morris, who got so nervous and ended up being arrested on suspicion of being the Yorkshire Ripper....

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              I've been there. The police got so used to me doing a 3am drive they used to flash and wave.
              That's a disturbing image.

Comment

Working...
              X