• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Runaway to ISIS school girl dead

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
    Good riddance. As you say winner of a Darwin award.
    Are we assuming her marriage wasn't fruitful?

Comment

will she get 72 raisins?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        I heard on the news that she was trying to escape back to the west. Possibly that she had changed her mind. We all made some terrible decisions when we were younger, sadly this one proved fatal.

Who knows where her head was at, or who was brainwashing her young naive mind. It's all rather sad.
        There is a lot of brainwashing and radicalisation of the young and vulnerable. That's how they recruit. Shame a lot of it goes on in the communities with people turning. Blind eye to it. There is more support for their activities than people appreciate.
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
          ... There is more support for their activities than people appreciate.
          Were the parents secretly proud? Who knows.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
            There is a lot of brainwashing and radicalisation of the young and vulnerable. That's how they recruit. Shame a lot of it goes on in the communities with people turning. Blind eye to it. There is more support for their activities than people appreciate.
            Does rather suggest that a few prosecutions are in order. Maybe they are leaving the recruiters in place as they don't seem all that efficient as those travelling to Syria seems to be < 0.00001% of Muslims.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              I hardly think your attempt at an IT career is really comparable
              I know. Only one died through her decision making.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I heard on the news that she was trying to escape back to the west. Possibly that she had changed her mind. We all made some terrible decisions when we were younger, sadly this one proved fatal.

Who knows where her head was at, or who was brainwashing her young naive mind. It's all rather sad.
                Who knows where her head is now? No one but it may just not be attached to her shoulders....

still sick jokes aside it is a just a huge shame

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  I think he was referring to his hiring managers there.

fantastic

Comment

Cannot believe what I'm about to type...but - WHS.

She was, I think, 16 (?) at the time she left this country? That's young. Young enough to be completely brainwashed, in my opinion.

She clearly eventually knew she was effectively trapped in what turned out to be an awful situation for her. Now she's dead, and her parents have to live with the guilt they probably feel.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                      She was, I think, 16 (?) at the time she left this country? That's young. Young enough to be completely brainwashed, in my opinion.
                      Her parents failed her as they allowed her to be brainwashed.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X