• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whats good in the Isle of Man?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats good in the Isle of Man?

Off to the island for the weekend - any ideas on what to get up to? Three blokes - single blokes at that....

May well set myself up an off-shore account while I am at it as I would prefer 100% to the 70%......

I think three blokes can get up to anything they like these days, but a while back you'd have been birched.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Off to the island for the weekend - any ideas on what to get up to? Three blokes - single blokes at that....

May well set myself up an off-shore account while I am at it as I would prefer 100% to the 70%......
      Post here.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        I think three blokes can get up to anything they like these days, but a while back you'd have been birched.
        Would you suggest a tin of Olive oil?

Comment

Isle of Man Steam Railway!

Comment

What's good in the isle of Man?

Child abuse?
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Unless you like castles, railways and museums, not much.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Why
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Laxey water wheel?

to be honest you may struggle the IOM is not really know as a party island

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    Laxey water wheel?

to be honest you may struggle the IOM is not really know as a party island
                    It's Wilmslow. He'll probably end up with a LAN party in a barn somewhere.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X