• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Attention ADMIN : As you've lost interest in keeping CUK Great

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forgotmylogin View Post
    Oh, am I an MF sockie? Sorry, but I'm not crusted in his issue, like most of his socks. I'm surprised you think so anyway. I thought you could definitively detect sockies, as we're so often told that obvious sockies are most definitely not (until they're banned as such a little while later). Or are you talking crap again?

Why don't you elaborate on what you mean by "right wing"? Are you trying to obtusely call me a racist, or do you simply mean "not Labour voting"? By "right wing" do you mean "not rabidly a Bremainer"? I mean, everyone knows that Jeremy Corbin really supported Brexit (or at least is strongly Euro-sceptic) so is he "right wing"? I posted in that thread saying you were useless and contributed to problems on this forum instead of moderating them, not so much because you support one side or another, but because you're useless and contribute more to problems on this forum instead of moderating them.

You shouldn't need to rely on reports alone to moderate a forum. Reports can point you to problematic threads you may have missed, but if you're already posting in them then I'd hope you'd have noticed.
    Many posters have been banned previously for spamming every thread with replies in the same vein, yet nothing is done to clean up the forums from the pointless, vitriolic, argumentative Brexit topics and posts. Nothing is done about racist posts. Nothing is done about bypassing swear filters in professional forums. I guess someone simply repeating insults or becoming tedious to the point of obnoxious is only a problem if it's on a topic you don't agree with, or if it's a poster you personally dislike.

The reason you don't have my support is because you've not done anything to demonstrate you're worthy of it. Show some ******* common sense in how to moderate forums. 12 year old kids manage to do it on some sites, yet you can't manage it on a website set up for (supposedly) professional adults. You're not worth the bandwith you suck up by logging in.

I thought you said you were quitting, anyway?
    Just to clarify, this poster is not my sockie. I don't GAS to write something as long & tedious as this particular cretinous poster. I only state you're a crap biased mod, that he fawningly agrees with.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The professional forums are simply a small number of equally small minded kids trying their best to ensure that anyone new who joins never wants to post again. While I get the idea that General is a bit of a free-for-all, most sites frown on singling our members for bullying, spamming repeated threads on the same subject and general trolling for trolling's sake...
      And yet you are still here. It's obviously not working.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

<whine whine whine>
        http://youtu.be/1s3aVLf0MBw
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

And again in stereo

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

And then done by someone who knows how to use the site correctly

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Wow I leave you for 5 minutes and everyone gets delusions of grandeur

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Wow I leave you for 5 minutes and everyone gets delusions of grandeur
                Gets? It never left.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It's about time we threw off the yokes of oppression.

This forum used to be brilliant before it went all PC and more tarts joined. Inclusion doesn't enrich, it dilutes.

Comment

MF, I know that's not your sockie. fml is the user previously known as ticktock from what I can see (and vaguely remember).

No, not got bored of the site, just too much work to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      It's about time we threw off the yokes of oppression.

This forum used to be brilliant before it went all PC and more tarts joined. Inclusion doesn't enrich, it dilutes.
                      Nice to see you spod I don't think the forum is particularly PC. I think the forum has changed over the last two or three years with people getting more disillusioned with contracting due to the changes coming in. The want to stop some of the unhealthy talk on here is not down to WTFH at all, he is only doing what we have discussed.

Comment

Working...
                      X