• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Attention ADMIN : As you've lost interest in keeping CUK Great

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Oooh, a Forum Going Downhill post, we've not had one of those since at least, let me see..... 2015!
    It does feel like general, specifically, is so far in the cesspit that the snorkel has filled with tulip.

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
      Problem is, the forum is full of cretins with low IQs. But that can't be solved as they're in the majority nowadays.
      Well you did your bit by retiring sasguru, so that upped the quotient. But then you reappeared like a bad smell again and dragged it all back down again with your ill-researched gurning. Like a wonky boomerang!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        Nice to see you spod I don't think the forum is particularly PC. I think the forum has changed over the last two or three years with people getting more disillusioned with contracting due to the changes coming in. The want to stop some of the unhealthy talk on here is not down to WTFH at all, he is only doing what we have discussed.
        You too!

Maybe as a now "old codger" I don't like change.

It doesn't help when one of your moderators appears to be openly goading members so that he can ban them.

It's no secret that NAT and I have history but I have to make a stand. The FBI would call it a honey-trap. I just think he's a

With regards to the changes in contracting and being disillusioned? Bollocks, we've weathered many storms and this is just another one. Good luck for the future Admin!
        Last edited by Churchill; 14 August 2016, 19:30.

Comment

I blame Brexit...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            I blame Brexit...
            'king foreigner!

Comment

I'm a 'kin foreigner too. Patriotic one though...
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                I blame Brexit...
                Never heard of it? Isn't it banned by the EU?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  It does feel like general, specifically, is so far in the cesspit that the snorkel has filled with tulip.
                  If the odour offends thy nostrils my dear, there's always the option to exit stage left.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Well you did your bit by retiring sasguru, so that upped the quotient. But then you reappeared like a bad smell again and dragged it all back down again with your ill-researched gurning. Like a wonky boomerang!!
                    That's a stick. HTHBIDI

The moderators are consistent; they only moderate points of view that they disagree with. At least it's consistent though.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      That's a stick. HTHBIDI

The moderators are consistent; they only moderate points of view that they disagree with. At least it's consistent though.
                      If only they would stick to impartial moderation. If they want to get involved in the cut and thrust they should resign from moderation, but I doubt any of the serial offenders have the stones to do that. It seems to smack of low self esteem, but if you need to abuse mod powers to try and get your point across then your point of view is already fatally besmirched.
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X