• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moderation is fine, but in moderation - please.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderation is fine, but in moderation - please.

OK, It's no secret that NAT and I have history but let's put this aside.

Over the past 12 months, I've self moderated my postings, that doesn't mean that I've not been looking around the forum in the meantime.

In that meantime I've observed that NAT has played a more than passive role in certain topics, goading certain members so that he/she has enough collateral to ban them.

Is this a new game for the mods?

Comment

Comment

Examples? I have met NAT and I don't think he works that way. A lot of the time people have been warned before bans have been issued. I don't think there is any sneaky agenda to goad people into a ban. But please Churchill, feel free to start up a new thread to say that MF is a tired old sack of tulipe, I seem to remember that being the done thing when a poster returns from a break of any length

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          I can do you a signed copy of that for a fiver if you are interested? I wrote most of it.

Comment

Nat is being a bit of a numpty with "I read somewhere" I found I read in the daiiy mail mildly funny but now its every time I create a post which is a PITA. Maybe I should only create posts about Brexit, cars & football?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              Examples? I have met NAT and I don't think he works that way. A lot of the time people have been warned before bans have been issued. I don't think there is any sneaky agenda to goad people into a ban. But please Churchill, feel free to start up a new thread to say that MF is a tired old sack of tulipe, I seem to remember that being the done thing when a poster returns from a break of any length
              You saying he's not like ????
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                OK, It's no secret that NAT and I have history
                We do? I hadn't notice. Who are you again?

Is this a new game for the mods?
                Nope. Same one for years and years.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Nat is being a bit of a numpty with "I read somewhere" I found I read in the daiiy mail mildly funny but now its every time I create a post which is a PITA. Maybe I should only create posts about Brexit, cars & football?
                Not every time. Only when there's more than a couple of posts from you that are simply "I read somewhere" brainfarts. When they're relevant to current events, there's no problem. But if everyone posted like you do,all we'd have is pages and pages of links.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

FAO Admin

Eliminate Churchill and MF. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    You saying he's not like ????
                    No, he is re-iterating the point.

Comment

Working...
                    X