• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Company Logo Mugs/Pens/Etc - low quantity - any recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company Logo Mugs/Pens/Etc - low quantity - any recommendations

Hi All,

I few years ago I put together a Christmas gift package for a few of my customers which worked out rather well. I was thinking of doing the same again this year.

Does anybody have any experience of promotional gift companies who can print company logos etc on mugs and (possibly) pens which are of OK quality and ok on price but can also do low quantities (say around 20-25)?

All the ones I have found on line have so-so reviews, or so 'no minimum quantity' but then have a minimum number in place (click bait).

Thanks.

I sent all my old hiring managers a mug, with my company initials/logo on

"Ultimate New Technology", but I never got any good feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by jaffab View Post
      Hi All,

I few years ago I put together a Christmas gift package for a few of my customers which worked out rather well. I was thinking of doing the same again this year.

Does anybody have any experience of promotional gift companies who can print company logos etc on mugs and (possibly) pens which are of OK quality and ok on price but can also do low quantities (say around 20-25)?

All the ones I have found on line have so-so reviews, or so 'no minimum quantity' but then have a minimum number in place (click bait).

Thanks.
      I could be wrong but IME, you'll struggle on the those low numbers as many make profit on bulk ordering, 500+, you might be lucky to get someone to do you 50+

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Hi All,

Thanks.
        Have you tried Vistaprint?

They were okay years back when I first set up myco.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

How does giving 'OK quality' tat out to client work well?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            How does giving 'OK quality' tat out to client work well?
            Manages down their expectations for if they hire you?

At my first proper job they ordered a couple of hundred mugs to give out to clients then promptly decided they were all tat and let the staff take as many as they wanted. Which was handy as I'd just moved into a new flat.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

How about sending them some pens?

All you can afford on the tulip rates they paid you.
              First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                Manages down their expectations for if they hire you?

At my first proper job they ordered a couple of hundred mugs to give out to clients then promptly decided they were all tat and let the staff take as many as they wanted. Which was handy as I'd just moved into a new flat.
                Ah the company branded mug.

qh
                He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Hi All,

Thanks.
                  I usually find that a bottle of Whisky or a couple of bottles of wine in a nice presentation box go down well.

If they're T-Total, F*** 'em!

And not in the biblical sense, the self righteous twunts!

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                    Lol there is one of them in the cupboard at my clients. No one knows who's it is and no one uses it.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X