• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Santander cuts interest by 1.5% on 123 account

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santander cuts interest by 1.5% on 123 account

For those of you earning 3% interest on your £20k in a Santander account, you're about to lose half of your interest...

Santander cuts interest by 1.5% on 123 account - BBC News
    Taking a break from contracting

Originally posted by chopper View Post
    For those of you earning 3% interest on your £20k in a Santander account, you're about to lose half of your interest...

Santander cuts interest by 1.5% on 123 account - BBC News
    More great Brexit news, as it will encourage people to invest in productive sections of the economy instead of holding cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      More great Brexit news, as it will encourage people to invest in productive sections of the economy instead of holding cash.
      Can you recommend one... I've now going to have to find a home for £60,000....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        I recommend the Dutch Antilles Trading Corporation, where all investments will be directed at driving growth in the ever-successful Oude Joris Max 120 Contractor Payment Vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          I recommend the Dutch Antilles Trading Corporation, where all investments will be directed at driving growth in the ever-successful Oude Joris Max 120 Contractor Payment Vehicle.
          That is merely a short term scheme for income.

Comment

That is merely a short term scheme for income.
            That is participation in the Oude Joris Max 120 vehicle. We are also looking for investors in ownership of the Dutch Antilles Trading Corporation which operates the vehicle.

Comment

I've now going to have to find a home for £60,000....
              Dead easy! Here's one: 2 bedroom terraced house for sale in 11, Colne Bridge Road, Bradley, Huddersfield, HD5

Comment

No thanks... I can easily find 2 for very little more money around my neck of the woods - and I don't want to be holding property for the next few years...

Comment

Well, if you can live without capital protection, there is Zopa.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Well, if you can live without capital protection, there is Zopa.
                    That is what I'm heading towards....

Comment

Working...
                    X