• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where next? Guantanamo?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where next? Guantanamo?

How Anjem Choudary's mouth was finally shut - BBC News

Is there a country where he can be extradited to?

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    How Anjem Choudary's mouth was finally shut - BBC News

Is there a country where he can be extradited to?
    unfortunately he is British Born.

However I would have left him in place and see how many more nutters he could have sent to Syria out of our way.

Never understood why we still pay him & others welfare when they had no intention of working. A bit of washing up or cleaning streets would have done wonders for his cause. Its discrimination they have me pushing a broom!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Nope, isn't he born here in the UK ? Probably be out in 2 years on "good" behaviour and all the human rights crowd fighting for his life to a normal life !

Comment

Probably not allowed to celebrate, as the hand wringing Liberals will come out in force and say:-
        "Its our fault we should have given the guy a chance"
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

The Muslim community complained about Anjem Choudhary for a very long time, but the authorities did nothing. Due to the fact that the authorities kept turning a blind eye it was suspected that he was somehow being protected or linked to the security agencies.
          Any time the news needed a Muslim spokesman Anjem would be on TV
          The Muslim community kept asking for Anjem to not be given the oxygen of publicity
          His group had a couple of hundred supporters at its peak, out of a population of 2m+ Muslims, so why was he constantly getting media attention?

I used to live in East London, once I was minding my own business walking down the road and Al Muhajiroun were doing a demonstration / march
          I saw first hand the tactics that they use to recruit people to their cause, His followers had a very basic (and incorrect) grasp of religion, they didn't even know basic things.

Comment

Send the fooker to Yorkshire. He deserves nothing less.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Send the fooker to Yorkshire to stay at NLUK's boot camp. He deserves nothing less.
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Send the fooker to Yorkshire. He deserves nothing less.
                Good plan. Kidnapped, blindfolded and subjected to extraordinary rendition then dropped off in Dewsbury he might just believe his Sharia dreams have come true in Syria.

Comment

Working...
                X