• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bush trimming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bush trimming

Yes or no?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Yes or no?
    I knew this be posted.

(Yes, btw. )

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Yes indeedy
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Only when it reaches knee height.

Comment

What about plucking? Anyone tried that?
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            What about plucking? Anyone tried that?
            Nobody who's alive to tell the tale. HTHBIDI
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Comment

avoid using chemicals

Reddit user ends up with a 'chemical burn' after using HAIR REMOVAL cream | Daily Mail Online

another Reddit special

'As I slowly penguin over to the bathroom, a trail of crusted pieces of Nair falling to the floor behind me, I gently pull my boxers away from the skin, and pieces of what looks like skin are coming with it.

'This isn't good. The Nair has dried and has adhered to my skin.'

He immediately ran a cold bath, only to find that the water was turning red with blood, confessing: 'This is where the panic sets in'.

His next step was to remove the rest of the cream and try some baby oil - which only makes it worse.

'I've never cried so hard in my life,' he said. 'It was as if Cthulu had fisted my frank and beans with a flaming iron bar. Apparently you don't put oil on burns.'
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Not as good as the old internet classic story of the guy who explained, in great detail, why you shouldn't shave your ass crack.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post

I knew this be posted. ..
                    Crikey, has Speak like a Pirate day come round again already? Only seems like a year ago since the last one.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X