• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job of the Day..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job of the Day..

Call volumes? Feck me....

I am recruiting for an SC Cleared Service Desk Analyst to undertake an initial 3 month contract at my client’s site at Leeds.

This contract is set to start immediately. My client is open to pay up to £17.77 per hour.

If you are initially interested in hearing more about this role, due to call volumes, please reply to this email in the first instance and I will then contact you with further information

Kind Regards

Andrew Lingard
    Resourcer
    Direct Dial: 0161 888 2548
    Email: [email protected]
    Web: Homepage

Leeds 'innit.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Leeds 'innit.
      The agents probably on a 50% margin
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        The agents probably on a 50% margin
        Has anyone heard from DA recently?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          Has anyone heard from DA recently?
          Yeh, he sent his best wishes

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Inside IR35 as well without a doubt
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

The government are paying 550 a day upwards in Leeds for contract java devs now , thats what they'll have to pay now that you're automatically inside ir35 in the public sector

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                The government are paying 550 a day upwards in Leeds for contract java devs now , thats what they'll have to pay now that you're automatically inside ir35 in the public sector
                It's £550 on a contract that is outside IR35... Wait until things play out and see the rates then....
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  It's £550 on a contract that is outside IR35... Wait until things play out and see the rates then....
                  Granted however I've been approached about a couple of public sector contracts over the last couple of months and in both cases the email contained the phrase 'as this is a public sector contract you will automatically be inside r35' looks like the agencies have decided not to wait until next year and just adopt the least risk free strategy for them...

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                    Granted however I've been approached about a couple of public sector contracts over the last couple of months and in both cases the email contained the phrase 'as this is a public sector contract you will automatically be inside r35' looks like the agencies have decided not to wait until next year and just adopt the least risk free strategy for them...
                    I guess if you're a long time umbrella BoS contractor within PS, it's going to be seen as a significant payrise so that they can retain the better ones.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X